|Pearcedale Plant Hire Pty Ltd is a family owned business and has been operating in Melbourne since 2000. |
We service all areas in demolition, earthmoving and transport
Our aim is to offer reliable and convenient customer service with an understanding of individual needs.
We have the products, people and support to continue moving forward in the earthmoving and demolition industry.
If it is equipment, transport and service that you are looking for, that’s what we offer at Pearcedale Plant Hire Pty Ltd.
The mission of our Company is to provide our clients with a service that will deliver superior value without compromising quality, safety or the operations of our clients. Our employees are specifically trained to be experts in commercial and industrial demolition. The services we provide are individually tailored to exceed the project goals of each client. We have built a company name and have become leaders in this specific market. With the use of the most innovative demolition methods in the industry, we distinguish ourselves as professionals in every way. We intend to fulfil this mission by maximizing client service, project production, project schedules and providing our clients with a superior level of satisfaction.
Pearcedale Plant Hire’s Management and Staff are committed to preserving the company’s position as a leader in demolition and recycling services.
We will do this through providing our clients with the safest, cleanest, smoothest, and most professional service possible.
We commit ourselves to:
• Constant monitoring and improvement
• Maintaining a standard second to none
• An emphasis on “Reduce – Reuse – Recycle”.
Pearcedale Plant Hire Pty Ltd recognises the expectations of our own staff, suppliers, customers and the community in relation to environmental protection and product quality.
We commit to managing our environmental effects and wastes in compliance with our legal obligations. Furthermore, we will strive to continually improve all our operations and specifically commit to:
- Work to achieve the environmental expectations of our staff, customers, suppliers and local community.
- Apply best practice standards for environmental management.
- Improve efficiency of operations to minimise water and raw material use, energy consumption, waste and pollution generation; in particular to:
- Minimise environmental impact by reducing polluted substances produced.
- Reduce waste through strong/honest work practices and recycling practices.
- Increase the use of environmentally acceptable materials and equipment
- Create awareness among our staff and suppliers of the potential environmental effect of operations with which they are involved, and how they can work towards minimising these environmental effects.
- Continue to conduct regular assessments of the environmental effects of our wine production to identify potential areas for improvement, and to follow through with programs to achieve these improvements.
|Pearcedale Plant Hire Pty Ltd |
has built a reputation for:
Understanding clients needs
Producing the highest possible standard of work
Delivering projects on time and on budget
On call 24/7 to answer any questions
|Our outstanding reputation has been built by offering clients: |
Specially tailored services
Very competitive pricing
Innovative and high standards of work
Effective management of projects to reduce costs and waste